Wednesday, March 21, 2012


Modals verbs

Choose the right answer!



We ____ watch TV so much.
. mustn't
. might not
. shouldn't
You failed in your final test. You ____ have studied harder.

. must
. have to
. should
Muneera ____ come to the party, but nobody is sure.
. might
. may
. should
____ I borrow your pen?
. may
. shall
. could
I have no time. I ____ leave now. My parents are waiting for me.
. must
. have to
. could
If I had enough money, I ____ travel with my friends but now I can't.

. can
. could
. may
We ____ not climb those mountains when we were kids.
. couldn't
. can
. could
You ____ run faster if you weren't so lazy.
. can
. could
. must
It ____ rain in the desert sometimes, but you can't depend on it.

. can
. might
. should
I wish I ____ buy a new car but i do not have any money.
. can
. have to
. could

Realiza tu propio test y compártelo

No comments:

Post a Comment